Sunday 24 March 2013

New York City



Depending on your computer the video may not play, if not please click on the link below






When I was in New York I was still unsure what area I would like to explore in my final piece, this is why I just wanted to absorb as much of the new and exciting enviorment. And collected as much different kinds of things when I was there. I wanted to do a lot of drawing to capture moments and things that I found significant and well as talking pictures and videos. Also collecting objects such as maps, newspapers, leaflets and notes left behind. I think also taking in the space around me and us, as a group of people was very important.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely drawings and collages! How do they link to your theme/what was your inspiration? x

    ReplyDelete